jeudi 17 juillet 2008

Une petite poignée (a small smattering).

Bonjour, mes amis. 

Just a quick note. 

I've finally had a moment to upload some pictures onto Facebook (some old Paris pictures, some new Biarritz photos from our trip this weekend, and a photo of me and my teacher from the first summer session).  

I started the long and frustrating process of packing/freaking out about my luggage not arriving back in the States (we've had four different students lose their luggage or have it arrive late with things missing from it).  Somehow, even though I didn't buy a lot of things, I managed to fill a second duffel bag (!).  Also, I neglected to bring a luggage scale, and the only scale I can find in the house is (obviously) in kilos, so that doesn't help me much.  So complicated.

I'm off to pack for this weekend (mountain hiking and white-water-rafting), and finish my chorizo and boursin baguette sandwich, which I am having for dinner.  

One last thing: I heard a cute song today in my History of French Song class, by Gerard Lenorman, called Si j'etais president.

Marguerite. 

1 commentaire:

Miss Book a dit…

are you back in the states yet? i'm a little behind on reading...so my help may be too late...:-p

all you need to do is multiply kg by 2.2...

and meters and yards are approximately the same (3.3 ft per meter)

can you tell what i've been (trying) to teach my 8th and 9th graders this summer?

it IS useful information after all...i should tell them...:)